1. ME:Do you remember your first day in QC?
2. ME:Which PQC did you fancy?
3. ME:The best and worst thing about QC uniform including shoes?
BIMBO: Best-sleevless blouse worst- A line skirt
4. ME: Best dressed teacher(s)
5. ME: What were your best memories of tuck-shop or when coke boys came along?
BIMBO: tuck shop. I used to get free snack because my aunt owned a kiosk. Break snacks- we used to rush for break snacks.
6. ME:Most memorable part of QC in terms of building e.g. class, dorm, octagon, back gate.
BIMBO:Lecture theatre because it was pink
7. ME:Worst punishment and who meted it out on you.
BIMBO: Emptying the main boarding house bins and washing plates in the kitchen all day (Anu)
8. ME:Extensions SS3 and/or JSS3 what was ur best or worst experience
9. ME:What assembly during the week did you enjoy/loathe the most, PQC, house, tutorials or religious
11. ME: Most memorable boarding house experience.
BIMBO: Water Scarcity
12. ME:What was the best thing about inter-house sports
BIMBO: Calisthenics, March Past
13. ME: If you had to be on the QC board what role would you like to play.
14. ME: Would you send your daughters to QC?
BIMBO: No, not even my enemy.Lol
15. ME; If QC had to make any improvement what positive change would you like to see?
BIMBO: The school should be renovated to be made more beautiful and the facilities should be made sufficient for the boarders.
The day Kemi Fosudo and I went to buy Indomie in JSS3 and we put it in a Typewriter box so that no one would see it. We drank 7up in there and on the way Kemi belched and Tunde Opesan shouted at her and she said "Sorry Sir:"Lol. Then we went to eat it in the gym(it was dark because there was no light)
Thank you Bimbo.