Monday, April 27, 2015

WEDDING!!

The bride doing shoki
Gracious.its been a while since I blogged. I have been so busy making plans since it is the second quarter of the year. The first half has come and gone smoothly.My birthday is usually at the end of the first quarter of the year so beginning from April, i see it as a fresh start.
 I am currently working on the Part 2 of the Proposal.I will let you read a sneak peek of that and let's see what you think.
I was in a wedding.its like most of my friends are getting married and having babies and I am over here just FABULOUS. I am beginning to have different aso ebi colors and fabric. I need to start getting ready for marriage oh before my friends kids will be babysitting my children, i want the children to all be playmates....
This wedding happened  about two weeks ago and I am just sharing... the trad engagement was on Friday April 10 and the Nikkai and reception was on Saturday April 11th.
Maid of honor and the bride's cousin
Daddy is giving the bride away, the journey down the aisle
My outfit for the traditional engagement
Getting the bride ready
The Bridal committee
Aso ebi ladies
bridal commiitee at the reception
Elevator selfie with the bride and the bridal crew
Wishing the bride a happily ever type of married life..
I guess its my turn to start planning a wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment