Thursday, March 12, 2015

SEVEN SINS OF BEAUTY TAG

I found this tag on Say Hello to Dangerous blog and I decided to join and share some of my makeup experiences.There are the seven sins which are

1. greed
2.wrath / anger
3. gluttony
4. sloth
5. Pride
6. lust
7. Envy

1.GREED: What is the most expensive beauty item and also what is the least expensive

My most expensive beauty item is my JC Penny box of products which was about $32. It had "bite" lipstick, Smash Box primer, Too faced bronzer, Stila eyeshadow and the Pore reducer cream, it came with a nice pink cosmetic bag which got dirty a few weeks later.😒 my least expensive beauty item is my little box of baking soda which is about $0.52 at Walmart, it does wonders on my face because it works as an exfoliator by removing dirt and also helps reduce the oil on my face and pores, my skin feels smooth as a baby's bottom. 

2.WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Eyeshadow. I am still struggling to learn to apply those lovely layers of eyeshadow color, once I make a mistake I have to wipe everything off. It sucks.

3.GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Too faced chocolate bronzer, it smells like chocolate and one day I licked it off the side of my face, it tasted like chocolate.Yummy!!!😋

4.SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Lately it's my eyeshadow, due to the fact that I am not yet satisfied with the application I have tons of pallets that I have not used yet.

5.PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
two of my beauty products my Urban Decay eye pencil and my Bite red lipstick, I feel flawless when I walk into a room knowing I am pretty and my face is well "beat up"

6.LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
A handsome face and a well sculpted abdomen not necessarily a six pack🙈🙉🙊

7.ENVY: what items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Ruby woo lipstick from MAC and the NARS palette.
My birthday is coming up in twelve days, someone please surprise me!!❤️

It's been fun sharing. Let's hear one of your sins, share them with me!!!


4 comments:

  1. I laughed at you licking your bronzer off your face. I probably would have done the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl... If you smell the Bronzer, taste would be the first thing that would cross your mind, forget the fact that it is make up.

      Delete
  2. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.Thank you so much Julia for following and loving my Blog, i will check your Blog out and follow you back.

      Delete