Tuesday, November 11, 2014

RHOA #PREMIERE REVIEW

 DRAMA!!!
Wohoo, my favorite show is back, i started watching it last season and this is my first time doing a review on the blog.
Cynthia Bailey grew a lot of balls this season, she cut off her dead weight Nene!
Were they really friends in the first place? Their friendship started and ended quickly.
Kandi has fallen into my in between favorite character.
Please who was Nene's make up artist for the because it looked like demons highlighted her face, what was that about like seriously? I love her personality, even though shit runs out of her mouth really quickly. She cant deal with negativity and she nips it in the bud really quickly. People who like drama wont like Nene as much.
Phaedra... my goodness what did she think she was doing, the southern belle ditched her husband during his court sentencing, for what, she was enjoying the money with him when it was rolling in, or doesn't her church preach for better for worse in marriages, Apollo for once was right about her not giving him support.  She was worrying about her good name, my dear Phaedra if you were so worried about your good name you should not have married Apollo.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I missed it, you make me want to watch it now :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, i think i am going to like this season based on the Premiere

      Delete