Friday, October 17, 2014

THAI CURRY CHICKEN

So i made dinner.
I was on Instagram and one of my guilty pleasures is FOOD even though i keep it a secret it tends to show on most parts of my body.
So i checked out this chick who did a 15 sec flick on how to cook the food. The shortest and most straightforward way to show you how to cook something.  Nice. So i decided to try it, i went to the store and spent $25, not so bad because i have a ton to last me three days instead of buying lunch at work. I got to work, here is the process in real time, what do you think?
(i apologize for the background noise, my parents were watching Family Feud)
video

My mom who is my biggest critic actually liked it, she fussed about making foreign food when i could have fried yam and made eggs. Oh well... You try it, its a challenge, upload videos and share pictures. Thank me later.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite recipes to make, and you're right on having more than enough for several other meals. I like the presentation with the rice. Please invite me next time. I'll hold the camera for you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thanks Relentless builder, You are far too kind.

    ReplyDelete