Friday, December 27, 2013

HOUSEWIFE OF THE BAY.

I have been thinking of the new hair color identity for weeks, debating on either midnight blue or burgundy, the answe came when I was watching "the real housewives of Atlanta" and I saw Kandi's hair, I said to myself that is the color, of course my hair is not as red as hers and I decided to kill the bore by adding black to the bottom, my own style.so I am slowly pulling in my transition to red hair by starting out ombré , I hope to be creative with the rest of my hairstyles in the next decade. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Ms Lola is that you on the right hand side? wow, looking dondolicious, although no resemblance in the face but you looked better than her. For your simple make-up to 100% outstand you from the crowd, you need a black or purple dress.
    Friday Demola

    ReplyDelete